Friday, April 19, 2013

perfume advertisesment




For this advertisement I  first cut out my figure from the original image and then cut out the perfume bottle from the other image. I then added the green wallpaper as the background behind me. To achieve the glow behind me I added an outer glow and increased the glow. For the "live life" I used the bevel & emboss effect as well as the drop shadow. I chose scripty fonts to make it fun and cute and vintage while still sophisticated. I chose the wallpaper background because it blended nicely with my shirt as well as giving it a mature and vintage look, I also chose the bottle because it complimented the green and was eye appealing and vintage. I added a posterize over the entire image as well as a very subtle gradient. and voila.

No comments:

Post a Comment